/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/decorate-your-fence.jpg 223 338 Matt Fortuna /wp-content/uploads/Straight-Line-Fence-Logo-2.png Matt Fortuna2017-12-19 11:18:362017-12-20 09:26:04Dress up Your Fence
Dress up Your Fence
You want your yard to reflect your style and personality, so why not add a little decoration to your outdoor fence? Here are just a few ideas:
- Find scrap wood pieces and screw them together to form a square or rectangle.
- Use “L” brackets to secure the boxes to your fence.
- Place potted flowers and plants inside.
- Find vintage hose spigots and paint them in a variety of colors.
- Screw the ribbed faucet into the fence at varying heights and paint the exposed area green.
- Use painter’s tape to create a stencil pattern on the fence.
- Paint, then remove the tape.
- Place metal picture frames on the fence as if you’re hanging them inside your home.
- Leave them blank, or paint the inside area – whatever matches your style!
- Secure a grouping of old windows to the fence.
- Mix and match a variety of frames to create a vintage look.
- Find the color palette you want and alternate colors every few fence posts.
- Add a mural or designs as you wish.
Do you have any additional fence decorating tips? We’d love to hear them!
Courtesy of P&G Everyday